Prior to starting therapy or coaching, there is some initial paperwork to complete. If you would like therapy, these forms will provide me with background information about the problems you want help with and they will allow us to bill your insurance company. If we are doing coaching, the forms help me understand your coaching goals and establish payment arrangements.

For paperwork, just call Central Billing (435-753-1600 x118) an they will email or mail you the paperwork.  Bring the completed forms to your first appointment if we are meeting in person. Or, if we will be doing coaching by phone, you can mail them to me at 629 S. 575 W. Logan, UT  84321.

Leave a Reply